Random Insults 5 Random Insults 5

voice man!!

omg never use that voice again, i agree with the guy below its very annoying. Try puting the insults in a cartoon with a proper voice or something?

nggangsterpimp responds:

okkkkayyyy then...

Joe Zombie :: Episode 1 Joe Zombie :: Episode 1

Microsoft Sam...

You should of included him in there too, lol joke. The cars animation was AMAZING, but i agree with matt200 audio isnt that good.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

OMFG!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

That was so ace!! omfg the most funniest video i have ever watched. 10/10 DEFINATLY!

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 195 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 195

....Eh?

Is it meant to end with hitler just pointing. If it is or not thats all i saw, sorry.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

That is the end. What did you think?

Vista backgrounds for xp Vista backgrounds for xp

Download Site / Good

If you want a download site, i could host them on mine? I meen you wont be able to edit them yourself becuase it isnt my server but I can give you a subdomain like www.kttv.co.uk/jjosh?

Good images, I would really like to use some!

JJosh responds:

I can get a download site if i really need to. By the way if i do i will tell everyone in the authors comments section. But thanks for tip!

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

fucking ace!!

that was well good, animation was ace and so was audio, pretty funny to. its proper hard to find lyrics to fit a song.

fasdfdsagdfagasfdgafdgafd fasdfdsagdfagasfdgafdgafd

bad

1: i couldnt even hear it
2: Iphones and Ipods are shite (nothing to do with my score lol)
3: to short

the animation was ok thoe

RedBClock responds:

i thnk your in a bad mood cuz you parents dont love you anymore!!!

Tomb Raider - Iris (ep:2) Tomb Raider - Iris (ep:2)

ace

OMG original tomb raider 1 music, lol im so sad, but ive been playing it, well my mum has been playing it since i was about 3/4. that was pretty good, love it, make animation better and add voices. cant wait for next one.

E.M.O. E.M.O.

yerh but

yerh but emos might be getting pissed off at chavs, or gangsters, or preps etc. you know what i mean, i dont mind the video, but that last comment is just crap.

fulham89 responds:

That's nice. I just get irritated by sub-cultures in general, to be honest; putting people in metaphorical boxes and cages is a restrictive thing to do. Be individuals, people!

Crayon Attack Crayon Attack

wtf!!!

I really dont get this or many other animations of yours. Strange guy.